Wednesday, February 09, 2011

More HOT DNA!

It's great to see that my followers are up to 140 - thanks guys for sticking with me. I hope you enjoy the hotbodz as much as I do sifting through the potential pics to find you someone really hot every day.

Also I know some guys follow to promote their own site.. no harm in that. I usually try and list/link these bloggers in my 4 categories... Hot Blog links, Naked Blogs, Cool Text Blogs to follow, and Commercial Sites. So if you're happy to put a reciprocal link on your site and feel I have missed you out on my site, feel free to drop me a line at durbanstadiumview@gmail.com and I will fix the omission. Likewise you know what kind of guys I really like.. defined bod, nice face, and some chest hair - send me a pic and I will post it. Dave

No comments: