Tuesday, October 19, 2010

500 000 and growing

Wow!! I've reached the 500 000 hits mark and the blog is growing.

Thanks to all of my readers, especially those in the late night hours around the world who boost the readership. We have grown from the 20 000 hits per month level earlier this year to 30 000 per month today. That's impressive growth and last week the blog increased to 80 followers.

Hope you guys are enjoying finding the hottest pics and bodz on the net. I sift through many mediocre pics to bring you the really hot ones and I enjoy the pics that show you some pubes the best... will be in Hong Kong and Vietnam for a few days from Wednesday so look out for my updates when I can. I have not figured out how to load posts pre-dated/scheduled so there will be some gaps until I return.

Thanks again guys... great to have you on board.