Sunday, September 19, 2010

USA or Africa?

Readers of my friend Str8jocktalking's blog were offered a choice of the hottest guys - American or African in a poll of the countries of the World... now that's some choice.... I mean Africa is one big divergent place, not just a country but a whole load of them from Ethiopia to Nigeria, Zanzibar, Lesotho and South Africa. Even Spain, France and Italy got their own country for comparison, we got a whole continent!

Seems a bit like the Flat Earth Society.. if you aint been that far, maybe we're off the edge of the saucer earth? Now here's a little hottie from my home town of Durban on the east coast of South Africa.. Tyrone Nel. Maybe it's time for you all to come and visit?

I would rate Tyrone amongst the hottest, certainly of the guys I know, so maybe my friend Scott and little Scottie need some smacks on the butt and shaft, although I think that would not be any punishment as he would really like that....mmm.

So Durban really has some hot surfer boys as well as our other main coastal city Cape Town where hot dudes also hang out and where the current Mr Gay World hails from.

Tyrone Nel from Durban, South Africa

No comments: